Serving commercial farms and nurseries takes us back to our roots. NurserySource started out in the Nursery Industry working with expert growers, and we saw first hand how solid wall pots impact the long-term health and viability of plants and trees.
Fast forward to today- our RediRoot system offers a variety of solutions for helping commercial nurseries to achieve optimal plant growth at scale.
Don’t see what you need? No problem. Our background in research and product development allows us to offer a variety of custom solutions, just tell us what you are looking for.
RediRoot for Commercial Production
Plastic Air-Pruning Container
The RediRoot system is designed to provide the best growing environment for plants and trees. We utilize the science behind air pruning to promote a healthy and vigorous root structure while simultaneously preventing circling roots, root rot, and transplant shock.
- Heavy duty & reusable
- Promotes healthy, fibrous root structure
- Prevents overwatering
- Minimizes the risk of root rot
- Reduces circling roots (arborists and municipalities have started refusing trees and plants with circling roots)
- Reduces transplant shock
Plastic Air-Pruning Propagation
RediRoot Propagation trays give young plants and trees a healthy start, delivering the ideal balance between room to breathe and efficient use of space. These trays are perfect for seed or clones.
- Gives plants and trees a healthy start
- Faster rooting times
- Encourages vigorous root structure development
- Reduces need for root pruning
- Reduces transplant shock
- Allows better carbohydrate storage
- Increases profits
- Propagation trays can be cleaned, sanitized, and re-used
- Provides 360-degree aeration
Fabric Aeration Container
The benefits of air pruning continue with our RediRoot Aeration Containers. Our take on a fabric container is BPA free and reusable. Great for growing in the field, in a greenhouse, or indoors.
- Proprietary fabric works to allow maximum airflow and air pruning capabilities
- Reduces circling roots
- BPA free
- Topstitching helps the fabric hold its shape for easier filling
- Resistant to salt build-up
- Maintains even soil moisture, to help reduce root rot
What does RediRoot do?
The RediRoot planting system is designed to maximize yield, and minimize costs. It has been our privilege to see the successes our customers have achieved using RediRoot.
Maximize Your Profits
The benefits of RediRoot combine to help you save money on labor, finish plants faster, and decrease cull rates ultimately helping you to increase profits.
Healthier Plants, trees, & Shrubs
Strong, fibrous roots promoted by the RediRoot system result in increased nutrient uptake, yielding healthier and more robust plants.
Rapid Nutrient Uptake
Strong and fibrous root growth naturally promoted by the RediRoot system encourages rapid nutrient uptake ensuring stronger, healthier plants.
Easy to Transplant
By utilizing air root pruning you end up with a fibrous root structure that utilizes water and nutrients more effectively, allowing you to finish plants faster.