The RediRoot system of products together to encourage healthy root growth to simultaneously maximize your yields while minimizing your costs.
RediRoot Containers are heavy duty planting containers that encourage healthy root growth and aeration of the root zone. This prevents roots from circling, thus allowing them to thrive and be easily transplanted into soil. Furthermore, the containers are vertically offset from the ground to ensure complete drainage, which encourages root development and discourages root rot. Indeed, RediRoot containers are one of the easiest and cheapest ways to increase plant yield. We have millions of happy trees and plants displaying the truth; happy roots = happy plants.
- Heavy Duty & Reusable: Can be reused season after season with virtually no loss of growth.
- Easy to Clean: A quick bath in a hydrogen peroxide solution will sanitize the container for another round of planting.
- Promotes Healthy Fibrous Root Structure: Ensures plants utilize water and nutrients more efficiently.
- Prevents Overwatering: Minimize risk of root rot and enjoy the benefits of a fabric container with the ease of a plastic pot!
- Reduces Circling Roots: Arborists and municipalities have started refusing trees and plants with circling from conventional solid walled pots.
Big yields come from healthy starts. RediRoot Propagation trays give young plants a healthy start, delivering the ideal balance between room to breathe and efficient use of space.
- Encourages Vigorous Root Structure Development
- Reusable: Our product was developed for the commercial grower. RediRoot not only increases your yield but can be used season after season.
- Easy to clean: A quick bath in a hydrogen peroxide solution and the pot is ready for another round.
- Minimizes Root Pruning Prior to Field Planting, saving over 50% of root pruning costs.
- Facilitates better carbohydrate storage, reducing transplant shock.
- Market your operation as using root control containers from the propagation stage all the way through production.
- Proprietary fabric works to allow maximum airflow in the RediRoot Container.
- Maintains factory-freshness of RediRoot Containers and necessary when using RediRoot Containers with a flood & drain application